Studies have shown that video sites have the power to convert as high as 30%! That’s phenomenal when you consider that standard websites typically convert at only 2-3%.
Read my related article Why you should do Video Marketing with more stats and reasons to take advantage of video plattforms.
Video Marketing Online Guide:
- Step 1: Look for at least 10 high searched keywords in your niche. Keywords you know that people are searching for a lot. The most searched the better.
- Step 2: Create a 1-2 minutes video around one or more of the keywords. If you can’t, look for someone on http://www.fiverrr.com or http://www.seoclerk.com or other outsourcing sites to do this for you. Doodle videos are the best. For best result, create video that give some tips and have a strong call to action for the viewer to go get either the remaining part of the tips, your free report, your video or whatever it is you are giving away to get them on your list.
- Step 3: Once your video is ready, take the first most searched keyword in your list and search for it on Youtube. Look for the most viewed video for the keyword and create a good title for your video using a title similar to the title of the most viewed video that you found on Youtube. Just make sure your keywords appear in the title. Also name your video file matching to your keywords. Avoid keyword stuffing.
- Step 4: Upload the video to Youtube and create a good description for it with a strong call to action and link pointing back to your lead capture page where you collect names and email addresses. Make sure to optimize your video for all the keywords you found. If you don’t know how to do this, search on Youtube on how to optimize video in Youtube and you’ll find lots of tutorials. Also use your keywords as your tags.
- Step 5: Once you have completed the optimization in Youtube, then share your video to all social media and social bookmarking sites.
- Step 6: Post your video directly on other video sharing sites using the same title you used on Youtube. Some of the sites will take your Youtube video automatically from Youtube with the description and all the optimization you have done. Others allow you to upload directly. If you upload directly, ensure to optimize it as you did with Youtube. Just copy the Youtube description over.
- Step 7: Share\bookmark your video url. Try http://www.imautomator.com/
Use this widely unknown tactic to get highly targeted visitors:
For Best Results
Save the video you have created several times using all of your keywords one after the other. Then repeat the same process for each video using the strategies above and with 20 – 30 videos targeting high searched keywords using the methods above, you’ll have a stream of consistent free traffic flooding your website. Just keep doing this with more videos you are creating and you’ll be surprised how much traffic you could be
getting from this method alone. As you can see, the goal of this strategy is to get your video viral by pigging back on videos that are already getting lots of views. If you create good video for topics that people are looking for, you’ll get views and clicks.
This entry is part 12 of 13 from How to get Traffic to your Website