Your blog is ready but empty. A site without content is useless so we need to add regularly content. With this simple toothpick example you will understand the concept to create new ideas and topics for your next post. Adapt the following list to your niche and options are endless to create something to blog about.
What to blog About? Great Ideas for your next Post
Not to seem more talkative than efficient, let’s examine a case of a toothpick. Here is what can be written about tooth picks:
- the benefits of using toothpicks versus not using any
- how often to use toothpicks
- how to use a toothpick most efficiently (technique description with drawings)
- after eating which food tooth picks may be helpful
- after which they are useless
- the etiqettue of using toothpicks in public
- the materials, used in manufacturing toothpicks, featuring benefits and disadvantages of materials
- how to choose a toothpick
- “To pick or to thread?” – pros and cons
- how to treat one’s teeth for maximum health
- what to avoid eating when having a tooth ache
- how to cure a tooth ache without a dentist (with tested remedies and a warning for no liability)
- how to ease a tooth ache before going to a dentist
- what to eat to keep your teeth healthy
- what to pack for a picnic, a fishing ride or an (international) travel
- useful things to use toothpicks for (fixing hair, making long-lasting matches, etc)
- amusing things to use a toothpick for (building miniature houses, boxes, etc)
- launch a “Save the woods” campaign and offer plastic toothpicks or those, made with recycled paper or wood shavings (if there are any)
- list interesting resources about toothpicks
- ten facts you don’t know about tooth picks
- twenty facts you should know about tooth picks
- interesting, amusing, sensational facts about tooth picks
- you know you are addicted to toothpicks, when..
- toothpicks are better than sex, because..
- how your customers use tooth picks
- fun real stories about toothpicks
- serious real life stories about tooth picks
- and much more..
But why the tooth pick content example?
No, I do not have a tooth pick factory or an online store. I have chosen a toothpick to show that one can think up of a lot of content about anything, even about such a common, undescriptive thing as a tooth pick. And I don’t want to rank for any “tooth picks” as well (though it might be amusing of course).
What are your tactics to get an idea for your next blog post? I`m looking forward to your comments.