6 Ways to Constantly Produce Quality Blog Content
- Create an Editorial Calendar
- Plug in the Types of Posts and Topics You’re Going to Write About
- Keep a Running List of Blog Topics
- Write Several Blog Posts at One Time
- Find Guest Bloggers to Help You Out With Content
- Interview Experts
The key to having a success in your business is providing what your customers want. Without this, they simply won’t be your customers. To learn what your customers want, becides a simple market research, you need to build relationships with your customers to get honest feedback. This way, it’ll be easier for you to provide what your target audience needs.
How to build customer relationships with great content?
As the only way to interest your customer is to give something to him/her, you’ll need to actually give something out for free and useful before you are able to sell anything. There can be many things that can make you stand out in the eyes of your customers:
- personal approach to business
- information on how to use your product
- advice which product best to buy for an occasion
- reviews of other product/service providers
- quality product (better quality for the same price)
- superb customer support
- incentives for referrals
- an easy to navigate and use website
- an accessible website
The common characteristic of the above items is that you will provide value to your customers without them actually paying you first. First, you give them something intangible, then they buy from you. That simple.
Building relationships with your customers, based on trust, will inspire your potential customer to talk with you, buy from you, visit your site and tell his/her family, friends, co-workers and such about you. By providing value and building solid relationships with your customer you not only gain a happy customer and a sale, but also an advocate for your business among other potential customers.
By the way, if you have unique, quality content on your site, you’ll not only increase your conversions, but you’ll get more traffic from the search engines and incoming relevant links, too.
Writing valuable content for your site can get you more targeted traffic and help you to increase conversions. Here is why:
Get more traffic
- by adding unique content, you make your site findable by a much wider array of words (search queries)
- people will link to valuable content, which will increase your website search engine rankings
- valuable content will also generate word-of-mouth advertising
- by getting more traffic the amount of potential customers will increase, thus increasing conversions
- when providing value to your visitors, they will be more likely to remember you when they need your kind of product or service
- while reading your unique and valuable material, your visitors will have more time and ideas of purchasing your product or service
The most interesting thing is that when you get more word of mouth advertising, incoming links, you will get more visitors, which will also recommend your site to other people and will link to your site gladly, thus generating the snowball effect. The more valuable content (snow) you create, the greater your success (avalanche) will be.
What to write?
There may be different kinds of content that may be of interest to your visitors, however there is only main principle: the content is aimed to provide value. Here are various kinds of content that you may place on your site:
- about how your product/service is important (in everyday life, once in a while, etc)
- about different kinds of your product or service
- how to choose a product or service
- basics of using a product or basic information, related to the service
- advanced ways of using a product
- advanced techniques, provided with a service
- complimentary products/services review or advice about
Though the type of content may be limited within hundreds of options, each site can get a wealth of unique, quality content, because in itself, each site is unique and their owners have their own views on their product or service. Thus, it may be guaranteed that any site can build a lot of attractive, valuable content easily.
You have no idea what to write – check out this link:
General principles for creating quality content are:
- it has to be relevant to the main topic of the site (about product or products, services, etc)
- it has to provide value to the potential customers
- the content can fit in the general industry of the website (about related products or services)
The benefits of quality content are:
- increased customer-to-client conversions (because they understand why and how use your product/service)
- increased search engine traffic (because more pages with content mean more visibility, along with the Long Tail of search)
- more natural, quality and relevant links (because they will be pointing from established sites in the same industry as yours, from within the context and with the relevant keywords)
Where to get quality content?
The best way is to write it yourself. If you don’t write, start writing, because only you know what your product is about, its benefits to the people, the people, who use it, and reasons why the do that. Here’s a short checklist, for now:
- start writing (any amount of text, regularly)
- focus on the benefits on your product
- format the text for the Web
- provide numerous points of view on your product
- provide value
- do keyword research
- write natural titles
- write naturally, only then include a couple of keywords to keep your copy readable
Write great Headlines
Headlines are one very important thing when creating content. It`s more or less your only chance to get a visitor clicking your link\article – Read my post: Ninja Tricks to write killer headlines
Though creating unique, quality content for your visitors will help you to drive your targeted audience, it is also important to focus on keeping the people on your site, engaging them with it and converting them to your customers. This way both, you and the customers, get what you want: you get loyal customers and your clients get what they came for and had great experience on the Internet.